Claire E. Parsons is a Member at Adams, Stepner, Woltermann & Dusing, PLLC in Covington, Kentucky. She has practiced for the last ten years in the areas of litigation, civil rights, employment, school law, special education, municipal law, and domestic relations. Claire resides in Union, Kentucky with her husband, Brian, their two daughters, and two dogs.
Claire is an active community volunteer and is involved with numerous initiatives and community organizations, including:
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Former Chair of the Women Lawyers Section
- Leadership Northern Kentucky, Class of 2015
- Vice-Chair of innovative and successful NKY Makerspace class project
- Leadership Kentucky, Class of 2017
- Kentucky School Board Association
- Currently serving as President of the Council of School Board Attorneys
- Kentucky Defense Council, Inc.
- Currently serving as President-Elect
- Northern Kentucky Education Council
- Northern Kentucky Council on Aging
- Northern Kentucky Chamber Women’s Initiative
- Girl Scouts of Kentucky’s Wilderness Road
Claire is also a frequent writer and speaker for these and other organizations. She has published and spoken about numerous topics, ranging from complex legal issues, to law practice, to work life balance.
Claire has been honored for professional success and community service in the following ways:
- 2015 “Emerging Leader” from the Outstanding Women of Northern Kentucky
- 2015 Winner of Legacy’s (now NKYP) Next Generation Leader Award for Business, Financial and Legal Services
- Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” in Kentucky for Civil Rights for 2015-2018
- Selected as one of Ms. JD’s Writers in Residence for 2018
When Claire is not practicing, she enjoys writing, cooking, spending time with her daughters, meditating, reading, and exercising.